Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Gareth Pugh for MAC has arrived!

We said it would happen, it's been one of the most tightly concealed (sorry) collaborations for a high street brand but FINALLY we can see the Gareth Pugh for MAC cosmetics collection!
I have included rather a lot of imagery so you can see for yourself how amazing it is! I have never wanted anything so badly!!!! I am loving the darker colors, the rich intense plums and the almost holographic nail varnishes and pale glosses. No word on when the collection arrives to Brown Thomas, but one can only imagine they must be dying for it!!!
I'm so excited about this. MAC have announced that the collection, which features lip glosses, lipsticks, powders, nail varnishes and eyelashes, will cost a little bit more then the usual MAC prices but I think it's totally worth it! I think this might knock the shine off the Daphne Guinness collection which is also due around Christmas.
Apparently prices range from $15 to $75 for the make-up bag and will hit stores mid December.
“With a collection that goes from strong, deep and mysterious to light, fragile, and ethereal, I think we’ve created a truly versatile collection that hopefully you’ll be inspired by and want to wear.”
I could not be more excited - I love the dark and seductive work of Pugh. I find him one of the best designers on the circuit today.




The make-up cases are designed to look like weapons apparently, I'm not sure if they make me think of that but I have to admit they are pretty slick.....

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar