Chloe grace moretz looked dazzling at the cover of instyle magazine April issue! Which will be available on news stands on 28 April 2016. The 19 year old actress said in an interview with the mag On why she finds dating 'horrible and weird'....
‘You already know what I look like in a bathing suit. You know what I look like in a sex scene. You know what I look like when I say “I love you” to someone. You’ve already seen it all.’ Coupling with someone like Beckham, who’s savvy about the exposure that comes with fame, must be even worse. ‘It creates a mass frenzy and they follow you in separate cars so you can’t just run around and share little silly and cute moments.’
just recently moretz and Brooklyn Beckham were spotted holding hands as they strolled along during a shopping trip in the city.
Chloe and Brooklyn have yet to publicly confirm their relationship, although they reportedly flaunted some PDA during a dinner with both of their families earlier in the month.
Team InStyle jetted off to LA to shoot our June coverstar, the gorgeous and very cool Chloe Moretz. Shot on Venice Beach, props included a bin and errr a shopping trolley.
‘You already know what I look like in a bathing suit. You know what I look like in a sex scene. You know what I look like when I say “I love you” to someone. You’ve already seen it all.’ Coupling with someone like Beckham, who’s savvy about the exposure that comes with fame, must be even worse. ‘It creates a mass frenzy and they follow you in separate cars so you can’t just run around and share little silly and cute moments.’
just recently moretz and Brooklyn Beckham were spotted holding hands as they strolled along during a shopping trip in the city.
Chloe and Brooklyn have yet to publicly confirm their relationship, although they reportedly flaunted some PDA during a dinner with both of their families earlier in the month.
Team InStyle jetted off to LA to shoot our June coverstar, the gorgeous and very cool Chloe Moretz. Shot on Venice Beach, props included a bin and errr a shopping trolley.





0 Yorumlar