Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

GLISTENING SNOW

Hi guys, how are you all, did you have a lovely weekend? I've done pretty much nothing all day, but I spent the whole of Saturday painting swatch sticks ! 
Anyways so here is a mani I did a while ago, hope you like it !
The base coat is 2 coats of China Glaze Glistening Snow. When I first saw this polish I though meh and passed on it and then I don't know what happened but I got a huge lemming for this polish, like seriously, I NEEDED it ! Thankfully I found it on sale in the gift set :D 
Then I stamped over it with Pure Ice French Kiss with the Spongeboby flowers on the CH-14 plate from the Cheeky Vibrant Collection! 




Unfortunately, I couldn't take any photo's in the sun but trust me this was insanely holographic !

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar