Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Some New Loreal Goodies on my Beauty Desk

Hi guys ! Happy Friday. How has your week been ? Mine has been pretty busy at work - and this current extremely hot weather in Johannesburg isn't helping either. 

End of last year I bought some new Loreal goodies to play with - The Loreal Infallible Foundation Stick and the Lash Paradise Extatic Mascara and Primer that every Youtuber raves about (only the Lash Paradise Extatic is currently available in South Africa - but I do hear the normal version will be available later this year  )- so I was really excited to try it out . I don't usually gravitate towards Loreal mascara's - but with all the hype I knew I wanted to try them out. 

Loreal Extatic Waterproof Mascara in Black 
First off - this is a much wetter mascara than I am used to. I prefer a drier formula personally because I feel that doesn't transfer to my lid as easily as a drier formula mascara. The formula is a pretty good formula - I do find it does make my lashes look longer as much fuller (which for my sad thin lashes is always a good thing ) . I did find that even though the formula is waterproof - it does smudge on me a little if I rub my eyes a lot (with it being summer and allergy season I do tend to rub my eyes much more). It does remove pretty easily with Micellar water or a cleansing oil at night - so if it being waterproof makes you cringe because you know they are harder to remove - this did remove pretty easily. I won't say this is my new favourite mascara - but I do like it and will continue to use it. I am hoping with time it will dry out a little and then I might love it more. 

Loreal Extatic Primer 
I've only tried one Lash Primer before - so I don't have too much experience with Lash Primers. This is supposed to be applied first - followed by the mascara. Honestly - it's not my favourite. I did find I had to brush out my lashes after using this primer as it had some clumps forming on my lashes which I wasn't the biggest fan off. Overall - the end result wasn't worth getting the primer for me personally - but I do think if you have naturally longer lashes than me you might like this a lot .

Loreal Infallible Foundation Stick in Vanilla
I don't own many foundation sticks - I do find in Summer my skin isn't the biggest fan of foundation sticks for some reason. BUT... and a big BUUUUUUTTTTT this is a winner without a doubt. I love how easy it is to apply - it blends out easily with a sponge and a brush - although personally I prefer foundation sticks with a brush. A sponge will also give you a more natural finish where as a brush will give you more coverage.I find this summer my nose can't seem to hold ANY foundations in this extreme humidity and it wears of in a few hours - and I love that this stick makes it easy to touch up if I need to on my nose easily . Personally I feel this is more medium coverage - but it's pretty good affordable option if you are looking for a new everyday foundation if you are in the market for a new one that can touch up easily and doesn't completely melt of your face in this heat. 

Have you tried any of these products yet ? And if you did how did YOU find them ?


Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar