Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic, swatch

I've just being doing some cleansing in my archive and I've put everything in the same folder because I've neglected some "old" photos which I want to get published before they get too old.

For this Holo Friday I'm showing China Glaze - Don't Be A Luna-Tic. I experienced it to be kinda metallic gray/silver but with a hint of being teal (feels weird calling it blue or green. If someone asked if I knew a green or blue holo I wouldn't say this one at least..) The holo is linear and is only visible in the sun and if holding the bottle in the sun it just looks like a shimmer..which could be a reason why so many of my CG holos have been left untouched since I bought them. However, all I've tried has come to live when having them on the nails.

I needed 2 coats for it to cover. I haven't experienced any holo sickness as some people have done. It dried very quickly. A negative thing is that the polish really enhance every little uneven thing on the nails. Here I've used China Glaze - Super Strong Adhesion Base Coat but I'll try using the CG holos with my new Seche ridge filling base coat to really see if that helps.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Sunlight.

Here I have it indoor with no light, just natural light from the window without any sun.
What do you think? Do you like this polish? Or do you prefer holos being holo in all lights?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar