Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Jada Pinkett Smith revealed having difficulty dealing with daughter Willow's feelings



Jada had difficulty connecting with Willow's emotional pain.

There were many emotional and vulnerable moments on Monday's Red Table Talk episode with guest guests Demi Moore and their daughters, Rumer and Tallulah Willis. The group of women talked about addiction, insecurity and codependency, but during the conversation, Jada admitted that there was a time when she was struggling to cope with her daughter Willow's emotions.

“In the old days, if I cried or got upset, the energy was always like, 'Take it somewhere else. Take it elsewhere and deal with it yourself, ”Willow shared. Jada confirmed that she was moving away from her daughter, but it was a reflection of how she was behaving. "Yeah, because that's how I was treating myself," said Jada. "I didn't want to be with my own feelings."

It was only when Jada went through a healing process for herself that she truly realized that she was keeping Willow's pain, feelings, and anxieties at bay, making her growth process difficult.

“When we came into our softness and vulnerability, there was a time when their tears were so offensive to me. So offensive, ”said Jada. “That's why I was like 'take it there. We can't have that here. ' Without realizing, 'Bitch, you can handle it here. You are no longer in Baltimore. You absolutely can deal here. ' But I have to face the fact that I have denied it to her, and I have to face the fact that I can give her now and nurture now. ”

Watch the episode below.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar