I've been meaning to share some photos of my recent trip with my family to Connecticut and the Hamptons. It was a nice little getaway!
Mother, cCm and I on the beach in Connecticut!
Mother, my Uncle Marc and me at my uncle's country club! It was right on the water and on Sunday night it had a great motown/oldies band outside!
The gorgeous area where we enjoyed G&T's and dancing!
Catching some wind on the ferry to Long Island... it was pretty chilly the entire time we were there, so my Shep Shirt came in handy!
One day we went to 'the end' aka Montauk and it was gorgeous! The waves were absolutely huge and I wanted to go into the water so badly but it was just too cold!
One night we took an evening stroll on East Hampton's Main Beach.. again, the waves were huge (I LOVE big waves).
All in all it was so much fun and it great to be with good family and friends! Have a fabulous day!
Yours,
sCe

0 Yorumlar