Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Biltmore Gardens

I think maybe I should do wordless posts more often.  ;)  Based on the number of views on my "mostly wordless" post, there's a lesson to be learned here.  ;)  This post will have more words, but I promise to keep the words to a minimum.


Some of you may have guessed that the pictures in the previous post were taken at Biltmore Gardens, in Asheville, North Carolina.  We were fortunate to be able to visit the gardens last Sunday, and I'm so glad we did.  I've wanted to visit during tulip season for a few years now, and I was not disappointed.  Everything was gorgeous!

 
After our Christmas candlelight tour this past December, we received an e-mail from Biltmore offering us two annual passes (good for one year) at a discounted price.  It was a great deal, and we happily accepted.  We'll try to visit as often as we can during 2016.




I'm getting more comfortable with using the big-girl camera.  :)







That's one of Hal's macro shots above.  He got some awesome close-ups.



Also still in bloom that day were daffodils,


cherry trees,


lilacs,


bluebells, azaleas, dogwoods, and wisteria.







To date, these are some of my favorite gardens I've ever visited.


We'll explore the greenhouse conservatory in a future post.  ;)


You can find Part One of Biltmore Gardens Here.  As always, thank you for visiting with me!!  Your comments are much appreciated -- they really make my day.  :)  Hope you're having a good week!

I'm joining:
Thoughts of Home Thursday -- Decor to Adore
Foodie Friday and Everything Else -- Rattlebridge Farm 

Blessings,

Denise

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar