I have been asked if I would post some of my quick Japanese pickles recipes.
And yes, they are very quick and tasty.
Last two weeks have been busy and haven't time to look back and find
some good photos of the pickles.
some good photos of the pickles.
So next Wednesday's blog will be pickles. So good !
.
On the way to a nice dinner at Sushi Zona. One of many lovely restaurants near my home.
You can see a storm building over the Santa Ritas Mountains.
.
Tempura
Tuna and salmon sashimi.
There was several other small plates but I forgot to take the photos because I was eating, opps !
....
Son made Bengali Mustard Fish.
We loved this dish and will be put into our favorite Indian food rotation.
It was so fast and tasted fabulous. Especially if you love mustard, which I do.
He is such a great cook.
..............
And Of Course !
Here is your mid-week pretty.
thehamish is continuing Watson sun naps on a hot summer day
inside a air conditioned home on the cool tile floor.
awwww sweet baboo.
fish. . . parsnip
music. . . Shape Of My Heart, Sting







0 Yorumlar